Easy Tips To Organize Your Bathroom
Did you know that an average human spends 2 years of their lifetime in the bathroom? With that in mind, I’m sure everyone would want their bathroom to be clean and well organized. You can easily get a clutter free bathroom by following these few simple tips. So read on if you want to know the right way to organize your bathroom and make the most of small spaces.
- LET IT GO: Before you start, identify useless things that are occupying space in your bathroom. Expired products, empty sachets and bottles, old toothbrushes, products that have not been used for over a year need to go. (Trust me, you won’t regret this)
- REARRANGE ITEMS: Collect everything and sort in different piles according to their need. For example, gather all cosmetics in one place. This will help you get organized as you will be able to find stuff easily.
- BUY SHELVES: Wooden drawers or shelves are very helpful for organising your bathroom. Label the compartments according to the item categories, say medicines, cosmetics, magazines, toilet paper, toiletries etc. These shelves help you optimize space as they can be hung from walls or on the door.
- STORAGE BOTTLES: Identical plastic storage bottles not only look better, they also fit neatly in shelves and drawers. You can store your shampoos and conditioners in these bottles and label them according to the content or the person using that item.
- TOWEL SPACE: Few bathrooms have enough places to hang towels or clothes. It is a good idea to use a lot of hooks instead of bars.
- NO CORD NO WORRY: Try using electrical appliances such as hair dryers, hair straightener and trimmers that have retractable cords or no cord at all.
Hope this will help you keep a clean and well organized bathroom. Do share your feedback and ideas in the comments section.